Polyferric sulfate(PFS) is a polyhydroxy, combination of multi-core, cationic polymeric inorganic flocculant. It can be quickly mixed with water at any ratio. The solution contains large amount of ferric iron and ferrous iron like (Fe2(OH)3)3+, (Fe3(OH)6)3+, (Fe8(OH)28)4+, which has larger molecular weight than other inorganic coagulant.
- The purify function is unaffected by temperature fluctuations, and it can be used in different climate zone
- It overcomes the common problem of water treated by other flocculant iron salts – highly corrosive and high chroma.
- The dosage is lower and it reduces the over all water treatment cost.
- Drinking water treatment
- Waste water and industrial waste water treatment
- Coal washing water treatment, and any water with high content of COD
- It is safe and non-toxic and proved by tests
Specification of PFS
|Item||Guarantee Value||Typical Value|
|Entire iron (mass fraction) %||≥19||20.65|
|Reducing material (count by Fe2+) %||≤0.1||0.05|
|Basicity %||8 -16||12.6|
|Water insoluble %||≤0.5||0.26|
|PH value (1% water solution)||2-3||2.5|
|Appearance||Yellow or bronzing solid|
Quality Standard: GB14591-2006